by Nancy

Here are a few updates on Crackpot project progress this week:

At school, I cleaned out a third filing cabinet drawer. Three down, one to go! (For this summer, anyway…)

The binding has been machine sewed to Anna’s quilt, and now I’m working on hand stitching it to the back. I got one of the four sides done, working on it a lot while watching World Cup Soccer. I’m very happy that the U.S. and Germany made it out of the Group of Death.


I basted the top, batting, and backing of the Tulip Quilt for my classroom.


And I started quilting it!  (The window work is finished, so my sewing machine is now back in the sunroom.)  I’m quilting in the ditch around the flowers with clear monofilament thread.


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.